Tuesday, May 29, 2012

about me

As  You  Can  Tell Already;  I Am Searchin 4 My Very Own Twin Soulmate..  Well, I shall Begin By Saying I Am A Scorpion, I stand 5' 9" Tall, And Weigh 155 Lbs.
My Taste In a good Women Is what  I Most desire.  My Very Own Soulmate for me.  One That Is a lot Like Myself; And That Is The Just Of It Period;  In a Nut Shell, i'm seeking  A Brainstormer,  Outdoors Type, Willing 2 Take Chances, and brings glory to God.. She should be Between 23 And 38 Years Of Age, and doesn't mind having an older man.  I Am Into  Graphics Design, And Promoting Great Stuff..  I Love Pro Football, Baseball, Christian Music, Camping, Going 2 The Nearest Drive-Ins (when you can  find one around)... How Bout You?  What R U Into?  My Only Setback Is That I Am On Crutches..  I Grew Up With  Rheumatoid Arthritis; And It Has Left Me With Degenerative Joints; and I am full of life,   So I want that special someone to share each moment with,and to be a compliment to each other.   So why don't we get together and Create a new dream!!
                            Sincerely Yours,,,


                                        William


======================================

No comments:

Post a Comment